COFFEE LOVER (2021) - Writer, Producer, Director
Genre: Romance, Sci-Fi
Coffee Lover is about la douleur exquise and the misuse of technology. In a world where cloning exists, a young barista is rejected by a customer who caught his eye. He can’t have her, but maybe he could clone her?
- Sanctuary International Film Festival 2021 Best Director Winner
- Space Brains SciFi Film Festival 2022 Best Science Element Winner
- North Bellarine Film Festival 2021 Emerging Filmmaker Award Finalist
- Under The Stars International Film Festival 2022 InkTip Prize Winner
- Under The Stars International Film Festival 2021 Annual Finalist:
- Changing Face International Film Festival August 2021 Semi Finalist
- Sydney Science Fiction Film Festival 2021 Selection
- Ealing Film Festival 2021 Selection
- Golden Short Film Festival 2021/2022 Selection
- Las Cruces International Film Festival 2022 Selection
- Sci-Fi Gainesville 2022 Selection
- Seattle Wine and Film Festival 2022 Selection
- Nassau Film Festival 2022 Selection
THE LOVE AFTERMATH (2022) - Writer, DP, Director
Genre: Romance, Poem
In the absence of another, Brahms becomes obsessed to forget and let go...
The Saudade Trilogy: Cascade (2019), Coffee Lover (2021) and 831/The Love Aftermath (2022) explore themes of obsession, absence and letting go.
THE SCENT OF A KILLER (2022) - Director
Genre: Mystery, Fantasy
Escaping into the past can reveal a truth that will determine your future.
Co-directing alongside longtime collaborator Luke Mascioli.
Currently in post-production. Watch the trailer now.
CASCADE (2019) - Writer & Director
Genre: Sci-Fi, Drama
Cascade follows Tessa, a young scientist, who invents a time travel device called a cascade. After an accident sends her husband Elias back in time, Tessa puts her life on hold to bring him back.
Cascade explores themes of moving on and how the effects of obsession if not accepted can cascade through time.
- Under the Stars International Festival 2019 Selection
BLACK HEARTS (2020) - Producer
Genre: Thriller, Drama
A young couple dealing with the trials of marriage, travel to a cabin getaway in a last ditch attempt to save their marriage, or so it seems.
WORTH IT (2019) - Writer, Producer, Director
Genre: Documentary, Sports
To uncover what it means to pursue a dream, former professional cricket player Pratik Churi unveils following a career path that stems from your own passion is the best path. Quitting engineering for sports, building a mindset capable of achieving anything and overcoming set expectations from parents are all part of “Worth It”.
- Shared by SBS
- Watch on SBS On Demand
- 2020 ATOM Awards – Best Tertiary Documentary Finalist
THE COFFEE LOVER (2020) - Writer, Producer, Director
Genre: Documentary, Autoethnography
The Coffee Lover, made during the times of COVID-19, is a thirty minute autoethnographic documentary about myself as a filmmaker. Three years of studying film at university, the Australian film industry dying, being a filmmaker during COVID-19 and more are discussed with a focus on my writing and directing processes for my latest short film Coffee Lover.
If you're interested in my writing and directing processes, including my approach to directing actors, this will showcase just that. Honestly, if you watch this documentary, you'll get to know 20-30% about me!
- Coffee Lover (2021):
Sanctuary International Film Festival 2021 Best Director Winner
Space Brains SciFi Film Festival 2022 Best Science Element Winner
North Bellarine Film Festival 2021 Emerging Filmmaker Award Finalist
Under The Stars International Film Festival 2022 InkTip Prize Winner
Under The Stars International Film Festival 2021 Annual Finalist:
Changing Face International Film Festival August 2021 Semi Finalist
Sydney Science Fiction Film Festival 2021 Selection
Ealing Film Festival 2021 Selection
Golden Short Film Festival 2021/2022 Selection
Las Cruces International Film Festival 2022 Selection
Sci-Fi Gainesville 2022 Selection
Seattle Wine and Film Festival 2022 Selection
Nassau Film Festival 2022 Selection
- Worth It (2019):
2020 ATOM Awards – Best Tertiary Documentary Finalist
- Cascade (2019):
Under the Stars International Festival 2019 Selection
- The Coffee Lover (2020), Deakin University 2020 Visionnaire:
Best Documentary Nominee - Award Sponsored by Big Stories Co.
Best Achievement in Design Nominee - Sponsored by Australian Production Design Guild
Best Achievement in Screenwriting Nominee - Sponsored by Monster Films
- 2023: Writer/Director - One Minute in Hell, short film, in pre-production
- 2023: DP - Within the House, short film, in post-production
- 2022: Writer/DP/Director - 831/The Love Aftermath, short film, 2 minutes
- 2022: Director - The Scent of a Killer, short film, 25 minutes
- 2021: Writer/Producer/Director – Coffee Lover, short film, 12 minutes
- 2021: 1st Assistant Director - Happy Place, short film
- 2020: Writer/Producer/Director – The Coffee Lover, documentary film, 30 minutes
- 2020: Producer – Black Hearts, short film, 20 minutes
- 2019: 1st Assistant Director – Genesis, short film, 15 minutes
- 2019: Writer/Host – Left Field, short live show, 14 minutes
- 2019: Writer/Director – Cascade, short film, 9 minutes
- 2019: Director – Cell Block C News, short fictional show, 5 minutes
- 2019: Writer/Producer/Director – Worth It, short documentary film, 6 minutes
- 2019: Writer/DP/Director – The Scars in Our Eyes, short film, 2 minutes
- 2018, 1st Assistant Camera – Lads for Life, short film
- 2018, Writer/DP/Director – Lady Called Grady, short film, 2 minutes
- 2018, Gaffer/Production Assistant – The Rainbow Socks, short film